High-capacity Robust Watermarking Approach for Protecting Ownership Right
In this work, we proposed a high-capacity robust watermarking scheme for color images. Based on integer wavelet domain (IWT), the proposed scheme utilized the idea of computing the offset of two square-root-values, a number of data bits can be embedded in a host image. Simulations indicated that our method did provide a large hiding-storage while the perceived quality is good. Further, the proposed method is tolerant of various attacks such as brightness, cropping, edge sharpening, blurring, ip horizontal, inversion, and rotation. Additionally, the payload for the proposed method is larger than that for existing techniques. abstract environment.
KeywordsData hiding high-capacity robust watermarking steganography
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I.J. Cox, M.L. Miller, J.A. Bloom, J. Fridrich, and T. Kalker,Digital Watermarking and Steganography, 2nd Ed., Morgan Kaufmann., MA, USA, 2008.Google Scholar
- 2.E. Eielinska, W. Mazurczyk, and K. Szczypiorski, Trends in steganography, Communications of the ACM 57, 86-95, 2014.Google Scholar
- 3.C.Y. Yang, Robust watermarking scheme based on radius weight mean and feature-embedding technique, ETRI Journal, vol. 35, pp. 512-522, 2013.Google Scholar
- 4.C.C. Lin, C.C. Chang and Y.H. Chen, A novel SVD-based watermarking scheme for protecting rightful ownership of digital images, Journal of Information Hiding and Multimedia Signal Processing, vol. 5, pp. 124-143, 2014.Google Scholar
- 5.C.Y. Yang and W.F. Wang, Robust color image watermarking approach based on shape-specific points, The 10th Int. Conf. on Intellig. Info. Hiding and Multim. Sig. Proc., Kitakyushu, Japan, Aug. 27-29, pp. 65-68, 2014.Google Scholar
- 6.C.Y. Yang and W.F. Wang, High-performance digital watermarking with L2-norm centroid for colour images, The 11th Int. Conf. on Intellig. Info. Hiding and Multim. Sig. Proc., Adelaide, Australia, Sept. 23-25, pp. 29-31, 2015.Google Scholar
- 7.A. R. Calderbank, I. Daubechies, W. Sweldens, and B. L. Yeo, Wavelet transforms that map integers to integers, Applied & Computational Harmonics Analysis, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 332-369, 1998.Google Scholar
- 8.P.G. Howard, F. Kossentini, B. Martins, S. Forchhammer, and W.J. Rucklidge, The emerging JBIG2 standard,IEEE T. Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, vol. 8, pp. 838-848, 1998.Google Scholar