Research on Frequency Automatically Switching Technology for China Highway Traffic Radio
- 841 Downloads
Based on the strictly investigate of worldwide researches on traffic radio, this paper presents the differences among China Highway Traffic Radio(CHTR), traditional traffic radio and network broadcast. Data transmitting technology over subcarrier is studied first. Since China Highway Traffic Radio is faced with multi-frequency problem in different region, the mainly research is to development frequency automatically switching technology. The FM receiver design and experiment are shown in the paper. The experiment result indicates that the FM receiver can automatically switch its frequency when necessary. At last, the conclusion present the significance of this research on promoting China Highway Traffic Radio and raising listeners’ feeling and safety.
KeywordsInformation service China Highway Traffic Radio Data Radio Frequency automatically switch
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.ZONG Feng, LI Kang, LI Wei-feng. Understanding of The Standard on Frequency Modulation (FM) sound sync-broadcasting [J]. Radio & Tv Broadcast Engineering, 2001,(1):68-72Google Scholar
- 2.HOFMANN F., HANSEN C., and SCHAFER W., Digital Radio Mondiale(DRM) Digital Sound Broadcasting In The AM Bands, IEEE Trans. Broadcasting, 2003,49(3):319-328.Google Scholar
- 3.Chun-lei MENG . Utilization of IBOC Technology to Provide Broadband Data Services via Highway FM Radio, Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development, Vol.29, No.8, Aug. 2012Google Scholar
- 4.Chun-lei MENG. Research on Key Technologies of Highway Seamless Information System in Mountainous Area, Academic Proceedings of the first Young Specialists Committee of Research Institute of Highway Ministry of Transport Academic Committee, Vol. 7, 2012Google Scholar
- 5.Chun-lei MENG, Lei CAI. Application on Auto Synchronous Technology Used in Travel Information Service along the Highway, Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development, Vol. 29, No. S1, Jul. 2012Google Scholar
- 6.CUI Tian-xiao, MENG Chun-lei, Chao-shi CAI, Xiao-ning FENG, Feng HU. An Active Constellation Extension Architecture for MIMO-OFDM STBC Decoding, Journal of Communication University of China (Science and Technology), Vol.19, No.3, Sep. 2012Google Scholar
- 7.Lei CAI, Chun-lei MENG, Liang HAO. The Chinese Highway Traffic Dedicated Broadcast. 20th ITS world congress Tokyo 2013, October14,2013/Tokyo International ForumGoogle Scholar
- 8.CAI Lei, MENG Chunlei, HAO Liang, WANG Xinke. Research on the Architecture of the Chinese Highway Traffic Broadcast System, Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development, Vol. 32, No.S1, Apr. 2015Google Scholar
- 9.Xin-ke WANG, Sheng-xi CAI, Lei CAI, Chun-lei MENG. Research of Highway Traffic Radio Information Safety Management, Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development, Vol. 6, 2015Google Scholar