Advanced Center-Folding based Reversible Hiding Scheme with Pixel Value Ordering
- 850 Downloads
Dual image techniques have been broadly applied to reversible information hiding in recent years. Center folding strategy proposed by Lu et al. in 2015 compresses the secret symbol and then utilizes averaging to embed it into two stego-images. This effectively sustains the image quality and achieves a high embedding capacity with relatively little distortion. This study uses the center folding strategy to fold the secret message and embed them separately into two stego-images. Follow by embedding the remaining secret message the two stego-images again using the pixel value ordering method to increase the embedding capacity in the image.
KeywordsCenter-Folding Reversible Hiding Pixel Value Ordering
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Tian, J.:Reversible Data Hiding Using a Difference Expansion. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, 13, 890-896(2003).Google Scholar
- 2.Alattar, A.M.:Reversible Watermark Using the Difference Expansion of a Generalized Integer Transform. IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, 13, 1147-1156(2004).Google Scholar
- 3.Li, X., Yang B., and Zeng, T.:Efficient Reversible Watermarking Based on Adaptive Prediction-Error Expansion and Pixel Selection. IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, 20, 3524-3533(2011).Google Scholar
- 4.Gui, X., Li X., and Yang B.:A High Capacity Reversible Data Hiding Scheme Based on Generalized Prediction-Error Expansion and Adaptive Embedding. Signal Processing, 98, 370-380(2014).Google Scholar
- 5.Li, X., Li, J., Li, B., and Yang, B.:High-fidelity Reversible Data Hiding Scheme Based on Pixel-value-ordering and Prediction-error Expansion. Signal Processing, 93, 198-205(2013).Google Scholar
- 6.Qu, X. and Kim, H.J.:Pixel-based Pixel Value Ordering Predictor for High-fidelity Reversible Data Hiding. Signal Processing, 111, 249-260(2015).Google Scholar
- 7.Chang, C.C., Kieu, T.D., and Chou, Y.C.:Reversible Data Hiding Scheme Using Two Steganographic Images. Proceedings of IEEE Region 10 Intermational Conference (TENCON), 1-4(2007).Google Scholar
- 8.Lu, T.C., Tseng, C.Y., and Wu, J.H.:Dual Imaging-based Reversible Hiding Technique Using LSB Matching. Signal Processing, 108, 77-89(2015).Google Scholar
- 9.Lu, T.C., Wu, J.H., and Huang, C.C.:Dual-Image-Based Reversible Data Hiding Method Using Center Folding Strategy. Signal Processing, 115, 195-213(2015).Google Scholar