Design and implementation of software consistency detection system based on Netty framework
For studying the consistent detection problem of software code deployed on the server, analysing the existing domestic and foreign consistency detection technology, based on the Netty framework and consistent hash comparison, achieved a software consistency detecting system for remote server. The system can effectively detect software’s consistency information which deployed on the server, and realize communication between server and client by Netty, including comparing task management, comparing information interaction, and through with traditional IO, asynchronous NIO of comparative tests proved the effectiveness and efficiency of the system.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Huang Y. DIGITAL WATERMARKING TECHNIQUE USING HVS AND STATISTICAL CHARACTERISTIC OF IMAGE[J]. Computer Applications & Software, 2004Google Scholar
- 2.Tao S Q, Chang X R. Software Protection of Power System based on the Encryption Lock[J]. Computer Security, 2010Google Scholar
- 3.Hao Y H, Liu H B, Zheng L, et al. Software Piracy-proof Method Based on USB Encryption Lock[J]. Computer Engineering, 2010, 36(23):119-120Google Scholar
- 4.Huang X L, Zhou L, Li J. A Consistency Detection Method of Power Quality Data Interchange Format File[J]. Applied Mechanics & Materials, 2013, 411-414:1465-1469Google Scholar
- 5.Pimentel V,Nickerson B.G.Communicating and Displaying Real-Time Data with WebSocketGoogle Scholar
- 6.JBoss.Netty projec[CP t /OL][. 2012-4-1]. http://netty.io/
- 7.Java Message Service[EB/OL]. http://java.sun.com/products/jms/
- 8.Jin Z G, Wei L I. Design and implementation of HTTP client based on Netty[J]. Telecom Engineering Technics & Standardization, 2014Google Scholar
- 9.Shang C W, Liu Q T, Zhao G, et al. Study on Mechanism of Consistency Detection in BPEL Activities Authorization Coordination Based on CPN[J]. Computer Science, 2014Google Scholar