Controllability of Positive Discrete-Time Switched Fractional Order Systems for Fixed Switching Sequence
In the article unconstrained controllability problem of positive discrete-time switched fractional order systems is addressed. A solution of discrete-time switched fractional order systems is presented. Additionally, a transition matrix of considered dynamical systems is given. A sufficient condition for unconstrained controllability in a given number of steps is formulated and proved using the general formula of solution of difference state equation. Finally, the illustrative examples are also presented.
KeywordsControllability Switched system Fractional order system
The research presented here was done by first and third author as part of the project funded by the National Science Centre in Poland granted according to decision DEC-2014/13/B/ST7/00755. Moreover, the work of the second author was supported by Polish Ministry for Science and Higher Education under internal grant BKM/506/RAU1/2016 t.1 for Institute of Automatic Control, Silesian University of Technology, Gliwice, Poland. Finally, the calculations were performed with the use of IT infrastructure of GeCONiI Upper Silesian Centre for Computational Science and Engineering (NCBiR grant no POIG.02.03.01-24-099/13).
- 1.Babiarz, A., Czornik, A., Klamka, J., Niezabitowski, M.: The selected problems of controllability of discrete-time switched linear systems with constrained switching rule. Bull. Polish Acad. Sci. Tech. Sci. 63(3), 657–666 (2015)Google Scholar
- 2.Babiarz, A., Klamka, J.: Controllability of discrete linear time-varying fractional system with constant delay. In: 13th International Conference of Numerical Analysis and Applied Mathematics (ICNAAM). AIP Conference Proceedings, Rhodes, Greece, 23–29 September, pp. 480058(1)–480058(4) (2015)Google Scholar
- 11.Klamka, J., Babiarz, A.: Local controllability of semilinear fractional order systems with variable coefficients. In: 20th International Conference on Methods and Models in Automation and Robotics (MMAR 2015), pp. 733–737, August 2015Google Scholar
- 12.Klamka, J., Czornik, A., Niezabitowski, M.: Stability and controllability of switched systems. Bull. Polish Acad. Sci. Tech. Sci. 61(3), 547–555 (2013)Google Scholar
- 13.Klamka, J., Niezabitowski, M.: Controllability of switched linear dynamical systems. In: 18th International Conference on Methods and Models in Automation and Robotics (MMAR 2013), pp. 464–467, August 2013Google Scholar
- 14.Klamka, J., Niezabitowski, M.: Controllability of the fractional discrete linear time-varying infinite-dimensional systems. In: 13th International Conference of Numerical Analysis and Applied Mathematics (ICNAAM). AIP Conference Proceedings, Rhodes, Greece, 23–29 September, pp. 130004(1)–130004(4) (2015)Google Scholar
- 17.Klamka, J.: Local controllability of fractional discrete-time semilinear systems. acta mechanica et automatica 5, 55–58 (2011)Google Scholar
- 20.Sikora, B., Klamka, J.: On constrained stochastic controllability of dynamical systems with multiple delays in control. Bull. Polish Acad. Sci. Tech. Sci. 60(2), 301–305 (2012)Google Scholar