Modeling and Property Analysis of E-Commerce Logistics Supernetwork
More and more social participants are involved in logistics network, making it growingly complicated. This paper puts forward supernetwork research approach, builds a three-layer logistics supernetwork model of supplier, distributor and consumer, sets maximum profits as objective, expresses market behaviors of decision makers of supernetwork model with income and fee functions, builds objective function, discusses conditions of balance in logistics network enterprises, and finally has case study of Amazon Xi’an operation center E-commerce logistics.
KeywordsElectronic commerce logistics Supernetwork Variational inequality
The relevant researches are supported by the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China (NS2016078).
- 1.Sink, H.L., Langley, C.J.: A managerial framework for the acquisition of third-party logistics service. J. Bus. Logist. 18(2), 183–168 (1997)Google Scholar
- 3.China Internet Network Information Center (2016): The 37th Statistical Report for China Internet Development (2016) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Wang Z. P., Wang Z. T. Supernetworks: Theory and Application. Science Press, Beijing (2008) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Jiang, Z.Z., Wang, D.W.: Model and algorithm of logistics delivery route optimization in B2C E-commerce. Inf. Control 34, 481–484 (2005)Google Scholar
- 6.Wang, Q., Yan, L.J.: Study of logistics delivery route optimization under E-commerce environment. J. Tianjin Univ. Commerce. 30(3), 27–30 (2010) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.Sheffi, Y., Daganzo, C.: Hypernetworks and supply-demand equilibrium with disaggregate demand models. Transp. Res. Rec. 673, 1213–1333 (1979)Google Scholar
- 8.Nagurney, A., Dong, J.: Supernetworks: Decision-Making for the Information Age. Edward Elgar Publishing, Cheltenham (2002)Google Scholar
- 11.Wang, X.B., Li, Y.J.: Model and assessment approach of choosing location of logistics delivery center under E-commerce environment. Syst. Eng. Theories Appl. 15(3), 199– 204 (2006) (in Chinese)Google Scholar