SafeTRANS: Safety in Transportation Systems
SafeTRANS is a German not-for-profit competence cluster, comprising member organizations from industry and academia active in the development of electronic components and systems in the transportation domain (cars, planes, trains, ships and their infrastructure). SafeTRANS serves as a communication and knowledge exchange platform for pre-competitive research and development activities. SafeTRANS furthers activities like round tables and theme-oriented working groups, roadmap development, and project incubation, as well as supporting sustainability measures for project results, and providing the link to similar clusters in Europe, to European funding programs and to national public authorities. SafeTRANS’ members are OEMs, suppliers, tool vendors, and system operators as well as research institutes and universities.
KeywordsSafeTRANS Safety in Transportation Systems Cluster
- 2.http://www.softwaresysteme.pt-dlr.de/de/embedded-cyberphysical-systems.php. Accessed 28 Sept 2015
- 3.ARTEMIS-IA (eds.), Embedded/Cyber-Physical Systems ARTEMIS Major Challenges: 2014-2020. 2013 Draft Addendum to the ARTEMIS-SRA 2011, ARTEMIS-IA, 2013Google Scholar
- 4.Eva Geisberger and Manfred Broy (Hrsg.), agendaCPS: Integrierte Forschungsagenda Cyber-Physical Systems (Springer, Berlin, 2012)Google Scholar
- 5.https://www.bmbf.de/de/zukunftsprojekt-industrie-4-0-848.html. Accessed 28 Sept 2015
- 6.Gesellschaft für Informatik, SafeTRANS, Verband der Automobilindustrie (Hrsg.), Eingebettete Systeme in der Automobilindustrie: Roadmap 2015-2030, 2015Google Scholar