Fuzzy PID Control of Building Structures
In this chapter, the proposed control algorithms combine the classical (PD/PID) and intelligent (Fuzzy) control techniques to achieve good vibration attenuation. The stability analysis of the structural vibration control system is performed using Lyapunov theory and sufficient conditions for tuning the controllers are derived.
KeywordsFuzzy control PID control Stability
- 2.A.C. Nerves, R. Krishnan, Active control strategies for tall civil structures, in Proceedings of IEEE, International Conference on Industrial Electronics, Control, and Instrumentation, vol. 2 (1995), pp. 962–967Google Scholar
- 6.C. Roldán, F.J. Campa, O. Altuzarra, E. Amezua, Automatic Identification of the Inertia and Friction of an Electromechanical Actuator, vol. 17, New Advances in Mechanisms, Transmissions and Applications (Springer, Dordrecht, 2014), pp. 409–416Google Scholar
- 8.F.L. Lewis, D.M. Dawson, C.T. Abdallah, Robot Manipulator Control: Theory and Practice, 2nd edn. (Marcel Dekker Inc., New York, 2004)Google Scholar
- 9.E.H. Mamdani, Application of fuzzy algorithms for control of simple dynamic plant, IEE Proceedings, vol. 121 (1974), pp. 1585–1588Google Scholar
- 10.L.X. Wang, Adaptive Fuzzy Systems and Control: Design and Stability Analysis (PTR Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, 1994)Google Scholar