Circuit Implementation of Parallel Logical Control Algorithms Represented in PRALU Description
Software system for circuit implementation of parallel logical control algorithmsLOCON-2 is described in this chapter. The system allows obtaining proper descriptions (models) in VHDL at any stage of transforming descriptions of the control algorithms. Obtaining of VHDL models provides possibility to integrate LOCON-2 with the synthesizers of logic circuits.
KeywordsDigital circuits implementation Parallel logical control algorithms VHDL PRALU
- 1.Polyakov, A. K. (2003). Languages VHDL and VERILOG in designing digital hardware. Moscow: SOLON-Press (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 2.Perry, D. L. (2002). VHDL: Programming by example (4th ed.). New York: McCraw-Hill.Google Scholar
- 3.Hahanov, V. I., Hahanova, I. V., Litvinova, E. I., & Guz, O. A. (2010). Design and verification of digital systems in chips Verilog & SystemVerilog. Harkov: HNURE (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 4.Eisner, C., & Fisman, D. (2006). A practical introduction to PSL. Heidelberg: Springer.Google Scholar
- 5.Lohov, A. (2010). Contemporary methods for functional verification of digital HDL designs: methodology ABV, libraries OVL and QVL. Sovremennaya elektronika, no. 1, 56–59 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 6.Spear, C., & Tumbush, G. (2012). SystemVerilog for verification. A guide to learning the testbench language features. Heidelberg: Springer.Google Scholar
- 7.Karatkevich, A. (2007). Dynamic analysis of petrinet-based discrete systems (Vol. 365). Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences Berlin: Springer.Google Scholar
- 8.Zakrevskij, A. D. (1999). Parallel algorithms of logical control. Minsk: ITK NAS of Belarus. M: UPCC (2nd ed.), 2003 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 9.Bibilo, P. N. (2005). Design systems for integral circuits based on VHDL. StateCAD, ModelSim, LeonardoSpectrum. Moscow: SOLON-Press(in Russian).Google Scholar
- 10.Zakrevskij, A.D., Pottosin, Yu.V., Vasilkova, I.V. & Romanov, V.I. (2000). Experimental system of automated design of logical control devices (pp. 216–221) Proceedings of the International Workshop “Discrete Optimization Methods in Scheduling and Computer-aided Design”. Minsk: Republic of BelarusGoogle Scholar
- 11.Bibilo, P. N. (2006). Representation of PRALU descriptions of parallel logical control algorithms in VHDL. Mikroelektronika, 4(35), 306–320 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 12.Bibilo, P. N. (2005). Description of Parallel and Sequent Automata in VHDL. Informatika, no. 1, 68–75 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 13.Zakrevskij, A., Pottosin, Yu., & Cheremisinova, L. (2008). In Keevallik, A. (Ed.), Design of logical control devices (p. 304). Tallinn: TUT Press.Google Scholar
- 14.Bibilo, P. N., & Romanov, V. I. (2011). Logical design of discrete devices using the production-frame model of knowledge representation (p. 279). Minsk: Belarus Navuka (in Russian).Google Scholar
Open Access This chapter is licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/), which permits any noncommercial use, sharing, adaptation, distribution and reproduction in any medium or format, as long as you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license and indicate if changes were made.
The images or other third party material in this chapter are included in the chapter's Creative Commons license, unless indicated otherwise in a credit line to the material. If material is not included in the chapter's Creative Commons license and your intended use is not permitted by statutory regulation or exceeds the permitted use, you will need to obtain permission directly from the copyright holder.