Overview of the Electric Grid: Herding Lightning
Part of the SpringerBriefs in Energy book series (BRIEFSENERGY)
Cars, trucks, trains, and ships all use oil, a liquid fuel. Not electricity.
KeywordsElectric Grid Overhead Wire Nuclear Energy Program Senate Hearing Conservation Advocate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- ASCE. 2013. Report card for America’s infrastructure. American Society of Civil Engineers.Google Scholar
- Lerner, E. 2014. What’s wrong with the electric grid? American Institute of Physics.Google Scholar
- NRC. 2012. Terrorism and the electric power delivery system. National Research Council, National Academies Press.Google Scholar
- Senate 109–412. 2006. Energy independence. U.S. Senate Hearing.Google Scholar
- Willis, H., et al. 2013. Aging power delivery infrastructures. 2nd Edition, CRC Press.Google Scholar
© The Author(s) 2016