Part of the SpringerBriefs in Energy book series (BRIEFSENERGY)
All-Electric Trucks Using Batteries or Overhead Wires
Since trucks are the chariots driven by the Gods of Stuff, in a fossil-free world it would sure be divine to have all-electric trucks.
KeywordsBattery Pack Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy Duty Truck Battery Management System Diesel Truck
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- AAA. 2014. Extreme temperatures affect electric vehicle driving range, AAA says. American Automobile Association.Google Scholar
- AQMD. 2015. WCC goods movement webinar. Overhead catenary system demonstration concept overview. West Coast Collaborative for South Coast Air quality management district.Google Scholar
- Berman, B. 2011. Plug-and-play batteries: Trying out a quick-swap station for E.V.’s. New York Times.Google Scholar
- Calstart. 2013a. E-truck performance in cold weather. Calstart.Google Scholar
- Calstart. 2013b. I-710 project zero-emission truck commercialization study. Calstart for Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority. 4.7.Google Scholar
- Carpenter, S. 2012. An electrifying freight solution on the 710? Siemens working on it. Los Angeles Times.Google Scholar
- Cassidy, W.B. 2014. Smith electric vehicles halts truck production. www.joc.com.
- Chesser, P. 2013. Bottomless subsidies needed to keep DOE electric truck project alive. National Legal and Policy Center.Google Scholar
- Chesser, P. 2014. Energy department revives stimulus loans as another electric vehicle comany stalls. Bankruptcy Law Review.Google Scholar
- Cohan, P. 2012. Is A123 electric battery a waste of $263 million in government funds. Forbes.Google Scholar
- den Boer, E., et al. 2013. Zero emissions trucks. CE Delft: An overview of state-of-the-art technologies and their potential.Google Scholar
- DOE. 2011. Advanced technologies for high efficiency clean vehicles. Vehicle Technologies program, United States Department of Energy.Google Scholar
- Eaton. 2014. Eaton drops hybrids in North America. Fleets and Fuels.Google Scholar
- NPC. 2012. Chapter 13, Electric, advancing technology for America’s transportation future. Washington, DC: National Petroleum Council.Google Scholar
- NRC. 2015. Review of the 21st century truck partnership. 3rd report. National Academies Press.Google Scholar
- Pesaran A., et al. 2013. Addressing the impact of temperature extremes on large format Li-Ion batteries for vehicle applications. National Renewable Energy Laboratory.Google Scholar
- Truckinginfo. 2013. Navistar Sells RV Business, Drops eStar Van as Part of Its Turnaround Plan. trucking.info. Google Scholar
© The Author(s) 2016