Part of the Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing book series (STUDFUZZ, volume 330)
As the application of information technology is growing very rapidly, data in various formats have also proliferated over the time.
KeywordsTime Series Data Soft Computing Research Problem Neural Network Architecture Time Series Forecast
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Egrioglu E, Aladag CH, Yolcu U, Uslu V, Erilli N (2011) Fuzzy time series forecasting method based on Gustafson-Kessel fuzzy clustering. Expert Syst Appl 38(8):10355–10357Google Scholar
- Gadgil S, Srinivasan J, Nanjundiah RS, Kumar KK, Munot AA, Kumar KR (2002) On forecasting the Indian summer monsoon: the intriguing season of 2002. Curr Sci 83(4):394–403Google Scholar
- Gadgil S, Rajeevan M, Nanjundiah R (2005) Monsoon prediction-why yet another failure? Curr Sci 88(9):1389–1400Google Scholar
- Kuo IH, Horng SJ, Kao TW, Lin TL, Lee CL, Pan Y (2009) An improved method for forecasting enrollments based on fuzzy time series and particle swarm optimization. Expert Syst Appl 36(3, Part 2):6108–6117Google Scholar
- Li ST, Chen YP (2004) Natural partitioning-based forecasting model for fuzzy time-series. IEEE Int Conf Fuzzy Syst 3:1355–1359Google Scholar
- Mahnam M, Ghomi SMTF (2012) A particle swarm optimization algorithm for forecasting based on time variant fuzzy time series. Int J Ind Eng Prod Res 23(4):269–276Google Scholar
- Park J, Lee DJ, Song CK, Chun MG (2010) TAIFEX and KOSPI 200 forecasting based on two-factors high-order fuzzy time series and particle swarm optimization. Expert Syst Appl 37(2):959–967Google Scholar
- Sheikhan M, Mohammadi N (2012) Time series prediction using PSO-optimized neural network and hybrid feature selection algorithm for IEEE load data. Neural Comput ApplGoogle Scholar
- Singh P, Borah B (2013b) Forecasting stock index price based on M-factors fuzzy time series and particle swarm optimization. Int J Approx ReasonGoogle Scholar
- Swaminathan MS (1998) Padma Bhusan Prof. P. Koteswaram First memorial lecture-23rd March 1998. In: Climate and sustainable food security, vol 28, Vayu Mandal, pp 3–10Google Scholar
© Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016