Modeling Logic Gates and Circuits with Generalized Nets
- 430 Downloads
In this paper, modeling of logic gates is presented for the first time. Four models of Generalized Nets (GN)—AND gate, a binary to decimal decoder, delay type flip-flop, n-bit binary counter and logical circuits are presented in the following paper. Here we also suggest using the recently proposed approach of InterCriteria Analysis, based on index matrices and intuitionistic fuzzy sets, which aim to detect possible correlations between pairs of criteria. We can perform the measurements, if we have a set of several logical circuits that can be used to obtain identical output data. The aforementioned logical circuits must be composed of different logical elements. By using several measurement points and different schematics, we can suggest the best solution for the considered type of task.
KeywordsGeneralized nets Digital logic Intercriteria analysis
The authors are grateful for the support provided by the National Science Fund of Bulgaria under grant DFNI-I-02-5/2014 and the Project NIH-355, 2015 of University “Prof. Asen Zlatarov”.
- 2.Atanassov, K.: On Generalized Nets Theory, Sofia, “Prof. M. Drinov”, Academic Publishing House, (2007)Google Scholar
- 3.Alexieva, J., Choy, E., Koycheva, E: Review and bibliography on generalized nets theory and applications. In: Choy, E., Krawczak, M., Shannon, A., Szmidt, E. (eds.) A Survey of Generalized Nets Raffles KvB Monograph, No. 10, pp. 207–301, (2007)Google Scholar
- 5.Atanassov, K., Mavrov, D., Atanassova, V.: InterCriteria decision making. A new approach for multicriteria decision making, based on index matrices and intuitionistic fuzzy sets. Issues in Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets and Generalized Nets, Vol. 11, 2014, pp. 1–8Google Scholar
- 6.Atanassova, V., Mavrov, D., Doukovska, L., Atanassov, K.: Discussion on the threshold values in the InterCriteria decision making approach. Notes on Intuitionistic Fuzzy Sets 20(2), 94–99 (2014)Google Scholar
- 7.Atanassova, V., Doukovska, L., Atanassov, K., Mavrov, D.: InterCriteria decision making approach to EU member states competitiveness analysis. In: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Business Modeling and Software Design—BMSD’14, pp. 289–294. Luxembourg, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, 24–26 June 2014Google Scholar
- 8.Atanassov, K.: Intuitionistic fuzzy sets. In: Proceedings of VII ITKR’s Session, Sofia, June 1983 (in Bulgarian)Google Scholar
- 13.InterCriteria Research Portal, http://intercriteria.net/