A Voice Dialog Editor Based on Finite State Transducer Using Composite State for Tablet Devices
In recent times , mobile spoken-dialog systems have become increasingly widespread. We have developed MMDAgent, a toolkit for building voice interaction systems. Users can customize MMDAgent to their liking by writing Finite State Transducer (FST) scripts. However, we discovered that beginners find it difficult to edit FST scripts manually because the number of states become larger to describe natural dialog. To resolve these problems, in this paper, we propose a method of editing voice interaction contents using composite state. The results of experiments conducted indicate that this objective was achieved.
KeywordsPrototype System State Diagram Composite State Transducer Model Mealy Machine
This research was supported by CREST, JST.
- 1.Apple Inc., Siri, www.apple.com/ios/siri/. Accessed 10 May 2015
- 2.Lee, A., Oura, K., Tokuda, K.: In: 2013 IEEE Int’l Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP) (2013), pp. 8382–8385. doi: 10.1109/ICASSP.2013.6639300
- 3.MMDAgent, www.mmdagent.jp. Accessed 10 May 2015
- 4.Yamamoto, D., Oura, K., Nishimura, R., Uchiya, T., Lee, A., Takumi, I., Tokuda, K.: In: Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Human-agent Interaction (HAI’14, ACM, New York, 2014), pp. 323–330. doi: 10.1145/2658861.2658874
- 5.Oura, K., Yamamoto, D., Takumi, I., Lee, A., Tokuda, K.: J. Jpn. Soc. Artif. Intell. 28(1), 60 (2013)Google Scholar
- 6.negi. Fstfileeditorver2.01. Negi, FstFileEditorVer2.01, http://d.hatena.ne.jp/CST_negi/20121215/1355564598. Accessed 10 May 2015
- 7.Okamoto, S., Kamada, M., Nakao, T.: IPSJ J. Program. 46(1), 19 (2005)Google Scholar
- 8.Nishimura, R., Yamamoto, D., Uchiya, T., Takumi, I.: In: Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Human-agent Interaction, HAI’14 (2014), pp. 129–132. doi: 10.1145/2658861.2658904