Storage and Processing of Data and Software Outside the Company in Cloud Computing Model
In the modern world there exists many solutions for storing and processing of data outside the company. However, despite the fast development of many outsourcing technologies, especially cloud computing, still there are many problems and barriers connected with provisioning of data storage and processing to the third parties. The paper presents Extendable Software as a Service (ESaaS) cloud solution to allow customer to store and process data and their software using external provider, with keeping control over the algorithms and methods used for processing this data.
KeywordsCloud Computing Cloud Model Base Application Cloud Usage Cloud Application
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Mell, P., Grance, T.: The NIST Definition of Cloud Computing. Recommendation of NIST (2011)Google Scholar
- 4.Velte, T., Velte, A., Elsenpeter, R.: Cloud Computing, A Practical Approach. McGraw-Hill, Inc., New York (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Poniszewska-Maranda, A.: Selected aspects of security mechanisms for cloud computing - current solutions and development perspectives. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Computer Science 8(1), 35–49 (2014)Google Scholar
- 8.Sosinsky, B.: Cloud computing Bible. Wiley Publishing Inc. (2011)Google Scholar
- 9.Hayes, J.: Storage outsourcing renaissance. Engineering and Technology Magazine, October 2009Google Scholar
- 10.Ahson, S.A., Ilyas, M.: Cloud Computing and Software Services. Theory and Techniques. CRC Press (2011)Google Scholar
- 11.Ring, K.: Time to outsource data storage. ComputerWeekly.comGoogle Scholar
- 12.Hausman, K., Cook, S.L., Sampaio, T.: Cloud Essentials. John Wiley and Sons (2013)Google Scholar
- 13.Perry, R., Hatcher, Mahowald, R.P., Hendrick, S.D.: Force.com Cloud Platform Drives Huge Time to Market and Cost Savings, IDC (2009)Google Scholar
- 14.Shroff, G.: Enterprise Cloud Computing. Technology, Architecture, Applications. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (2012) Google Scholar