Badminton’s Multimedia Courseware of Interactive Design Based on the MOOCs Mode
Interactive play an important role in the design of multimedia courseware. The multimedia courseware in this paper is based on the platform with PowerPoint 2010. It completed and implemented by PowerPoint. It is the most common software to make courseware; its interactive interface is friendly; it has simple operation. I use VBA technology to design the aspects of interactive and achieve the design about human-computer interaction of sports multimedia courseware and make a combination with computer multimedia technology and physical education teaching. What’s more, it provided the means of applied computer technology for Physical Education. It has the promotion of high value and widely used.
We thank Zheng Yizhen, Lu Qi and Du Yunyun for helpful discussions and the referees for greatly improving the manuscript. The research was supported by Wuhan Sport University, the Teaching Study Foundation.
- 1.Liu, Q., Shi, D.: Multimedia Courseware Design Cases and Course. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2012)Google Scholar
- 2.Qiao, L., Zhang, J.: Theory and Practice of Multimedia Courseware. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2011)Google Scholar
- 3.Zheng, A., Cao, G.: Visual Basic Practical Course. Publishing House of Electronics Industry, Beijing (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Wu, L., Tan, X.J.: Access Database Technology and Application. Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications Press, Beijing (2011)Google Scholar
- 5.Wang, Y.: Cross-media reading: the new trend of ubiquitous reading integrated O2O and MOOCs. China Educ. Technol. 1, 22–28 (2015)Google Scholar
- 6.Wang, Z., Chen, L., Zheng, Q.: The development track of MOOCs and three forms of practice. China Educ. Technol. 7, 25–33 (2014)Google Scholar
- 7.Mao, Z.: Teaching Strategies of Physical Education. Higher Education Press, Beijing (2011)Google Scholar
- 8.Mao, Z., Yu, S.: Sports Teaching Method Skills and Case. Beijing Normal University Press, Beijing (2012)Google Scholar