A Study on the Balance and Optimization Measures in Industry-University Collaborative Innovation of Interaction Design
Based on the “material” homogenization tendency in the background of industrial production, this paper analyzes the current application status of interaction design in domestic product design, and discusses the reasons of five aspects. On the basis of analyzing the current situation of the interaction design, this paper combines the characteristics of the Experience Economy and the Age of Big Data, establishing the important position of market information and customer demand information in interaction design, exploring the feasibility of the corresponding method of process experience, identify experience and emotional experience in the field of interaction design, reducing the influence of human misunderstanding in this area and rising the effectiveness of interaction design. Then through analyzing the real cases, offering the theoretical foundation for the interactive technology, industrial design, new media design and other subjects and provide methodological guidance.
KeywordsInteraction design Industry-University collaborative innovation Optimization measures
- 1.Richard, B.: Declaration by design: rhetoric, argument, and demonstration in design practice. In: Margolin, V. (ed.) Design Discourse: History, Theory. Criticism. The University of Chicago Press, Chicago (1989)Google Scholar
- 3.Forlizzi, J., Ford, S.: The building blocks of experience: an early framework for interaction designers. In: Proceedings of the DIS 2000 seminar. Communications of the ACM, New York (2000)Google Scholar
- 4.Djajadiningrat, T., Wensveen, S., Frens, J., Overbeeke, K.: Tangible products: redressing the balance between appearance and action. Tangible Interact. J. Pers. Ubiquitous Comput. 8(5), 294–309 (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Burrows, P.: Commentary: Apple’s Blueprint for Genius. Businessweek, 21 March 2005Google Scholar
- 6.Yang, X.: “Human” is the Origination and Destination of Designs: Researches on the Concepts, Principles of Interaction Design and Significance in the Development of Chinese Contemporary Design. China Central Academy Of Fine Arts, Beijing (2011)Google Scholar