Based on Action-Personality Data Mining, Research of Gamification Emission Reduction Mechanism and Intelligent Personalized Action Recommendation Model
To the emission reduction activities, use gamification design method to implant resonance and great meaning into mainstream residents’ implicit goals, so that set up the personalized challenging ways to their goals and help them transit to more sustainable lifestyle. For making up a deficiency of the correlated “action A-B” recommendation model, this paper puts forward a new causal “action-personality” data-mining model, and finally establishes an intelligent personalized behavior recommended model to help residents to achieve the emission reduction goals.
KeywordsEmission reduction Recommendation system Gamification design Incentive mechanism Data mining Motivation Operation action Resulting action Sustainable development
- 1.Vezzoli, C., Manzini, E.: Design for Environmental Sustainability, 2008th edn. Springer, London (2008)Google Scholar
- 2.Schell, J.: The Art of Game Design: A Book of Lenses, 2nd edn. A K Peters/CRC Press, Natick (2014)Google Scholar
- 3.McGonigal, J.: Reality is Broken. Penguin Press, New York (2011)Google Scholar
- 4.Barden, P.: The Science Behind Why We Buy, 1st edn. Wiley, Chichester (2013)Google Scholar
- 5.Wu, M.Q.: The Internet of Things and Public Safety. Publishing House of Electronics Industry (in Chinese, 2012) Google Scholar