The Effect of the Use of Motivators of Knowledge Sharing on the Outcome of Realized Business Strategies in Polish Manufacturing Enterprises
This article aims to elaborate on a model as a decision-making model for assessing the value of the outcome of a realized business strategy by using the GMDH method in a manufacturing company. The construction of the model includes values of significant motivators of knowledge sharing from the 119 Polish manufacturing companies. In particular, this study pays attention to the likely consequences and results of the use of motivation factors on the output of a realized strategy in a manufacturing company. This is followed by a discussion of the results of the empirical studies and of the supporting literature. The summary indicates potential directions for further work.
Keywordsmanufacturing company GMDH motivators of knowledge sharing strategy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 9.George, E., Chattopadhyay, P.: One foot in each camp: The dual identificationof contract workers. Administrative Science Quarterly 50(1), 68–99 (2005)Google Scholar
- 10.Kankanhalli, A., Tan, B., Wei, K.: Contributing knowledge to electronic repositories: An empirical investigation. Mis Quarterly 29(1), 113–143 (2005)Google Scholar
- 18.Namjae, C., Guo Zheng, L., Che-Jen, S.: An empirical study on the effect of individual factors on knowledge sharing by knowledge type. Journal of Global Business and Technology 3 (2007)Google Scholar
- 22.Sharma, P., Tam, J.L.M., Kim, N.: Demystifying intercultural service encounters. Toward a comprehensive conceptual model. Journal of Service Research 12, 227–242 (2009)Google Scholar
- 23.Terziovski, M.: Innovation practice and its performance implications in small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in the manufacturing sector: a resource-based view. Strategic Management Journal 31 (2010)Google Scholar
- 27.Yang, X., Alain, B.: Quantifying the value of knowledge within the context of product development 24, 166–175 (2011)Google Scholar