Multimodal Processes Optimization Subject to Fuzzy Operation Time Constraints
Different material handling transport modes provide movement of work pieces between workstations along their manufacturing routes in the Multimodal Transportation Network (MTN). In this context the multimodal processes standing behind multiproduct production flow while executed in MTN can be seen as processes realized with synergic utilization of various local periodically acting processes. Such processes play a determining role in the evaluation of functioning efficiency inter alia in public transport systems, goods transport, energy and data transmission etc. The optimization of Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs) fleet schedule subject to fuzzy operation times constraints is our main contribution. In the considered case both production rate (takt) and operations execution time are described by imprecise (fuzzy) data.
KeywordsAGVs multimodal process fuzzy constraints optimization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Krenczyk, D., Kalinowski, K., Grabowik, C.: Integration Production Planning and Scheduling Systems for Determination of Transitional Phases in Repetitive Production. In: Corchado, E., Snášel, V., Abraham, A., Woźniak, M., Graña, M., Cho, S.-B. (eds.) HAIS 2012, Part II. LNCS, vol. 7209, pp. 274–283. Springer, Heidelberg (2012)CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 5.Lu, S.P., Kong, X.T.R., Luo, H., Wong, W.R., Luo, K.B.: Dynamic scheduling of AGVS for tobacco automatic warehouse: A case study. In: Proc. of International Conference on Computers and Industrial Engineering, CIE, pp. 725–733 (2013)Google Scholar
- 9.Relich, M., Jakabova, M.: A Decision Support Tool for Project Portfolio Management with Imprecise Data. In: 10th International Conference on Strategic Management and its Support by Information Systems, pp. 164–172 (2013)Google Scholar
- 10.Sitek, P., Wikarek, J.: A hybrid framework for the modelling and optimisation of decision problems in sustainable supply chain management. International Journal of Production Research, 1–18 (2015), doi:10.1080/00207543.2015.1005762Google Scholar
- 11.Von Kampmeyer, T.: Cyclic scheduling problems. Ph.D. Dissertation, Mathematik/Informatik, Universität Osnabrück (2006)Google Scholar