iaBastos: An Intelligent Marketplace for Agricultural Products
- 909 Downloads
In this paper we present a multi-agent platform designed to support p2p auctions on agricultural products. Experiments show that it could be feasible to integrate a platform, which is de-centralized by nature, into the current socioeconomic environment. The reason is that this market is managed by hard-centralized ecosystem, and experiments with our system show a significant reduction in marketing margins for the benefit of consumers and producers.
KeywordsMultiagent System Software Agent Sale Price English Auction Business Ecosystem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Cuni, G., Esteva, M., Garcia, P., Puertas, E., Sierra, C., Solchaga, T.: MASFIT: Multi-Agent System for Fish Trading (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Krishna, V.: Auction Theory. Academic Press (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.Weiss, G.: Multiagent systems. MIT Press (2013)Google Scholar
- 4.Poslad, S.: Specifying Protocols for Multi-Agent Systems Interaction (2007)Google Scholar
- 5.Bellifemine, F., Poggi, A., Rimassa, G.: JADE–A FIPA-compliant agent framework (1999)Google Scholar