A Newton-Krylov-FETI-DP Method with an Adaptive Coarse Space Applied to Elastoplasticity
A Newton-Krylov-FETI-DP method for solving problems in elastoplasticity is considered. In some cases additional coarse constraints are necessary to guarantee good convergence of the pcg algorithm. To enhance the coarse space in the FETI-DP method, we use a strategy introduced in Mandel and Sousedík (Comput. Methods Appl. Mech. Eng. 196, 1389–1399, 2007). We implement this method using a deflation approach.
KeywordsCoarse Space Linear Elliptic Problem Preconditioned Conjugate Gradient Algorithm Tension Tensor Root Finding Problem
- 4.W. Han, B. Daya Reddy, in Plasticity. Mathematical Theory and Numerical Analysis, 2nd edn. Interdisciplinary Applied Mathematics, vol. 9 (Springer, New York, 2013).Google Scholar
- 5.C.T. Kelley, in Iterative Methods for Linear and Nonlinear Equations. Frontiers in Applied Mathematics, vol. 16 (Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM), Philadelphia, 1995)Google Scholar
- 7.A. Klawonn, O.B. Widlund, M. Dryja, Dual-primal FETI methods for three-dimensional elliptic problems with heterogeneous coefficients. SIAM J. Numer. Anal. 40, 159–179 (2002) (electronic)Google Scholar
- 10.J.C. Simo, T.J.R. Hughes, in Computational Inelasticity. Interdisciplinary Applied Mathematics, vol. 7 (Springer, New York, 1998)Google Scholar
- 11.A. Toselli, O. Widlund, in Domain Decomposition Methods—Algorithms and Theory. Springer Series in Computational Mathematics, vol. 34 (Springer, Berlin, 2005)Google Scholar