The Calibration of the Ice Ray Sampler (IRS2) Chip
Part of the Springer Theses book series (Springer Theses)
- 294 Downloads
In this chapter, the calibration of the IRS2 chip , the data sampling and digitization chip in ARA, is described.
KeywordsDelay Line Delay Element Conversion Gain Timing Calibration Sampling Speed
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.G.S. Varner, IRS2—8-channel, GSPS Transient Waveform Recorder with GigaHertz bandwidth and Fast, Selective Window Readout, Internal ARA document (2011)Google Scholar
- 2.G.S. Varner et al., Specifications for the Ice Ray Sampler (IRS) ASIC (2009). http://www.phys.hawaii.edu/varner/IRS_spec_v01.pdf
- 4.L.L. Ruckman, G.S. Varner, The PRO1 ASIC for fast Wilkinson encoding. J. Instrum. 3(12), P12003 (2008)Google Scholar
- 6.P. Allison, ATRI revision C information, internal ARA document (2011)Google Scholar
- 8.G. Varner, IRS2 design review, internal ARA document (2010)Google Scholar
© Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015