Electronic Computing Equipment Schemes Elements Placement Based on Hybrid Intelligence Approach
The problem of electronic computing equipment (ECE) schemes elements placement within a switching field is considered in this article. It refers to the class of design problems that are NP-hard and NP-full. The authors suggested a new approach on the basis of genetic algorithm (GA) integration and a fuzzy control model of algorithm parameters. A fuzzy logical controller structure is described in the article. To confirm the method effectiveness a brief program description is reviewed.
KeywordsECE Design Elements placement Optimization Genetic algorithm Fuzzy logic
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Shervani, N.: Algorithms for VLSI physical design automation, 538 p. Kluwer Academy Publisher, USA (1995)Google Scholar
- 3.Herrera, F., Lozano, M.: Fuzzy Adaptive Genetic Algorithms: design, taxonomy, and future directions. J. Soft Computing, 545–562 (2003)Google Scholar
- 4.Gladkov, L.A.: An integrated algorithm for solving the placement and the track-lock of the basis of fuzzy genetic methods. J. Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences 120, 22–30 (2011)Google Scholar
- 5.Gladkov, L.A., Kureichik, V.V., Kureichik, V.M.: Genetic algorithms. Fizmatlit, Moscow (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Kureichik, V.M.: Modified genetic operators. J. Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences 12, 7–15 (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Gladkov, L., Gladkova, N., Leiba, S.: Manufactoring scheduling problem based on fuzzy genetic algorithm. In: Proceeding of IEEE East-West Design & Test Symposium – (EWDTS 2014), Kiev, Ukraine, pp. 209–212 (2014)Google Scholar
- 8.Yarushkina, N.G.: Foundations of the theory of fuzzy and hybrid systems. Finance and Statistics, Moscow (2004)Google Scholar
- 10.Gladkov, L.A., Gladkova, N.V.: New approaches to the construction of systems analysis and knowledge extraction based on hybrid methods. J. Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences. 108, 146–154 (2010)Google Scholar