Optimization of Access Points in Wireless Sensor Network: An Approach towards Security
Wireless Sensor Networks has lot to do with the technology. With several problems existing, the use of Access Points in a secured way will provide the long lasting connectivity throughout the covered area. The connectivity and the security process are discussed using two different algorithms in this paper. The connectivity to the end user is established with the help of encryption and decryption process of keys. The two algorithms are Optimization algorithm and Craving algorithm. By using these two algorithms, the connectivity is extended outside the range of signals with sensor nodes.
KeywordsOptimization Access Point Wireless Sensor Network Craving Algorithm
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Gupta, A.K., Dhyani, P.: Performance indicators in a 802.11 wlan deployment. In: International Conference on Advances in Recent Technologies in Communication and Computing (ARTCom), pp. 490–494. IEEE Press (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.Korte, B., Vygen, J.: Combinatorial Optimization: Theory and Algorithms, 4th edn. Springer, Berlin (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.wiki link for IEEE 802.11 Document, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IEEE_802.11
- 7.Kurose, J.F.: Computer Networking - Using A Top down Approach, 5th edn. Pearson Publications (2010)Google Scholar
- 8.Lima, M., Carrano, E., Takakahashi, R.: Planejamento multicritério deredes wlans uilizando algoritmos genéticos. Technical Report, UFMG (2010)Google Scholar
- 9.Barbosa, M.A.S., Gouvea, M.M.: Access Point Design with a Genetic Algorithm. In: Sixth International Conference on Genetic and Evolutionary Computing (2012)Google Scholar