The Influence of Selected Factors on the Perceptions of Managers of Medium Business Firms Regarding Firms of Attorneys
The South African service provider is faced with an increasingly turbulent and complex competitive environment. Factors which impact specifically on the environment of service firms, include the growing importance of consumerism and a drastic increase in competition.
KeywordsService Firm Personal Knowledge Legal Service Physical Product Medium Firm
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Christopher, M. Payne, A. & Ballantyne, D. 1993. Relationship Marketing. Oxford: Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd.Google Scholar
- Frane, J., Jennrich, R.I. & Solomon, P.F. (1990). F4M Factor analysis. In Dixon, W.J. & Brown, M.B. (eds). BMDP Statistical Software Manual: Volume 1. Berkeley: University of California, 311-337.Google Scholar
- Lamb, C.W., Hair, J.F. & McDaniel, C. (1996). Marketing. Cincinnati, Ohio: South Western.Google Scholar
- Marx, S., Van Rooyen, D.C., Bosch, J.K. & Reynders, H.J.J (eds). 1998. Business Management. 2nd ed. Pretoria: J.L. Van Schaik.Google Scholar
- Nunnaly, J. (1978). Psychometric theory. 2nd ed. New York: McGraw-Hill.Google Scholar
- SAS Institute Inc. (1990). SAS/STAT. User’s guide, Release 6.03 Edition. Cary, N.C. SAS Institute Inc.Google Scholar