Research and Utilization on RFID Label in Substation Inspection
- 1.3k Downloads
By using RFID technology of the network, device label can storage the basic information and necessary information about devices. And system manager can use the IPv6 network protocol to achieve unified management of these labels. Through these methods, it realizes standardized management of the equipment information. The RFID technology and IPv6 design have been researched to provide a modernization, information and intelligent method of substation inspection.
KeywordsSubstation inspection RFID IPv6
The work was supported by the key technology research on IPv6 application in state grid china (TX71-13-045) as a technology project of State Grid Corporation of China (SGCC) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (no. 61100066).
- 2.Xie, X.: Research on navigation and positioning of robot for substation equipment inspection. SWUST, Mianyang (2008). (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Jiafang, W., Xiaoxia, J., Jing, F.: Substation inspection robot encoder inertial trackless navigation. Water Conserv. Electr. Power Mach. 35(8), 11–14 (2013). (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Wu, G., Li, C., Ma, Y., Guo, K., et al.: High voltage grid inspection robot research and application review. In: The Collection of the National Power Transmission and Transformation Equipment State Maintenance Technology Exchange Conference (2009). (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Xu, Z., Shenli, W., Sunan, W.: Research on key technology of outdoor mobile robot autonomous navigation based on information fusion. In: The Sixth National Conference on Fluid Power Transmission and Control (2010). (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Wei, J., Wang, J., Zhou, F., et al.: Structure design and kinematics analysis of mew inspection robot. Coal Mine Mach. 6, 45–46 (2005). (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.Huq, R., Lacheray, H., Fulford, C., et al.: QBOT: an educational mobile robot controlled in MATLAB Simulink environment. In: Proceedings of Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, St. John’s, NL (2009)Google Scholar
- 8.Deng, P., Zhang, J.W., Rong, X.H., Chen, F.: A model of large-scale device collaboration system based on PI calculus for green communication. Telecommun. Syst. 52, 1313–1326 (2013)Google Scholar
- 11.Rong, X.H., Deng, P., Chen, F.: A large-scale device collaboration resource selection method with multi-QoS constraint supported. Adv. Mater. Res. 143, 894–898 (2011)Google Scholar
- 12.Rong, X.H., Chen, F., Deng, P., Ma, S.L.: A large-scale device collaboration mechanism. J. Comput. Res. Dev. 9, 1589–1596 (2011)Google Scholar
- 13.Chen, F., Rong, X.H., Deng, P., Ma, S.L.: A survey of device collaboration technology and system software. Acta Electronica Sin. 39, 440–447 (2011)Google Scholar