An Algorithm to Detect the Automobiles Using the Copied Vehicle License
- 1.3k Downloads
Due to fast development of technology and enhanced global connection, the number of vehicle running on the road in China increases with an amazing speed, while related illegal behavior appears and increases as well. One of them is copied vehicle license (CVL), in which the driver uses a fake license to avoid relevant punishment, to save annual tax and to commit crimes. To better maintain healthy traffic operation environment, a spatial distance based method is put forward in this paper to detect possible vehicles with CVL. With big data mining skill and parallel technology, the work can be done automatically by the computer with a good speed and accuracy. The results turn out to be clear and can be used directly by the police department, which improves the processing efficiency in this field. Both the government and public drivers benefit from this.
KeywordsBig data mining Copied vehicle license Spatial distance Traffic operation
The work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 61100066).
- 1.Qi, G., Pan, G., Li, S., Zhang, D.: When intelligent transportation meets taxi trajectory mining. China Comput. Fed. 9(8), 30–37 (2013)Google Scholar
- 2.http://baike.baidu.com/view/758812.htm?fr=aladdin. Accessed 30 July 2014
- 3.Jin, Y., Wang, J.: Investigation about how to govern vehicles with copied vehicle licenses based on traffic flow collection. China Water Transp. 7(9), 173–176 (2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Xiaochun, L., Zhou, X., Jiang, X., Pan, W., Wang, F.: Fake plate detection system based on grid monitoring. J. Comput. Appl. 29(10), 2847–2848 (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.http://baike.baidu.com/view/758812.htm?fr=aladdin. Accessed 02 Aug 2014
- 7.http://baike.baidu.com/subview/9862/8427740.htm#sub8427740. Accessed 02 Aug 2014
- 8.Deng, P., Zhang, J.W., Rong, X.H., Chen, F.: A model of large-scale device collaboration system based on PI-calculus for green communication. Telecommun. Syst. 52, 1313–1326 (2013)Google Scholar
- 11.Rong, X.H., Deng, P., Chen, F.: A large-scale device collaboration resource selection method with multi-Qos constraint supported. Adv. Mater. Res. 143, 894–898 (2011)Google Scholar
- 12.Rong, X.H., Chen, F., Deng, P., Ma, S.L.: A large scale device collaboration mechanism. J. Comput. Res. Dev. 9, 1589–1596 (2011)Google Scholar
- 13.Chen, F., Rong, X.H., Deng, P., Ma, S.L.: A survey of device collaboration technology and system software. Acta Electronica Sin. 39, 440–447 (2011)Google Scholar