A New Distributed Strategy to Schedule Computing Resource
- 1.3k Downloads
Distributed scheduling strategy for computing resource (DSSCR) talks about a wide range of knowledge, such as distributed parallel computing, resource scheduling, heartbeat monitoring and data security. When people deal with a large number of concurrent computing tasks, designing a reasonable, efficient, safe scheduling system becomes important, it needs not only to execute safely, reduce the pressure on the server, but also improve the efficiency of task execution and correct results return. So the focus of this paper is to propose a DCRSS to solve the above problems. Nine categories of test cases are designed to assess its efficiency. There are 355 tests are executed, the success rate is over 90 %, saving 60 % time.
KeywordsDistributed scheduling Computing resource Parallel computing Video analysis task
The work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 61100066).
- 1.Deng, P., Zhang, J.W., Rong, X.H., Chen, F.: A model of large-scale device collaboration system based on PI-calculus for green communication. Telecommun. Syst. 52, 1313–1326 (2013)Google Scholar
- 4.Rong, X.H., Deng, P., Chen, F.: A large-scale device collaboration resource selection method with multi-Qos constraint supported. Adv. Mater. Res. 143, 894–898 (2011)Google Scholar
- 5.Rong, X.H., Chen, F., Deng, P., Ma, S.L.: A large scale device collaboration mechanism. J. Comput. Res. Dev. 9, 1589–1596 (2011)Google Scholar
- 6.Chen, F., Rong, X.H., Deng, P., Ma, S.L.: A survey of device collaboration technology and system software. Acta Electronica Sinica 39, 440–447 (2011)Google Scholar
- 8.You, X-d., Xu, X-h., Wan, J., el al.: RAS-M: resource allocation strategy based on market mechanism in cloud computing. In: Fourth ChinaGrid Annual Conference, pp. 256–263 (2009)Google Scholar