The Application of Inspection Robot in Substation Inspection
- 1.4k Downloads
According to the development of electric power and the expanded range of substation equipment, which caused workload of the equipment inspection increasing, a program which using inspection robot to help the substation inspection mission has been proposed in this paper. The inspection robot system and software design have been researched to provide a modernization, information and intelligent method of substation inspection.
KeywordsSubstation inspection Inspection robot Intelligent inspection
The work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (no.61100066).
- 2.Xie, X.Z.: Research on navigation and positioning of robot for substation equipment inspection (in Chinese). SWUST, Mianyang Sichuan (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Wang, J.F., Jia, X.X., Fang, J.: Substation inspection robot encoder inertial trackless navigation (in Chinese). Water Conservancy Electr. Power Mach. 35(8), 11–14 (2013)Google Scholar
- 4.Wu, G.P., Li, C., Ma, Y.L., Guo, K.X.: High voltage grid inspection robot research and application review (in Chinese). In: The Collection of the National Power Transmission and Transformation Equipment State Maintenance Technology Exchange Conference (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang, X., Wu, S.L., Wang, S.A.: Research on key technology of outdoor mobile robot autonomous navigation based on information fusion (in Chinese). In: The Sixth National Conference on Fluid Power Transmission and Control (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Wei, J.Y., Wang, J.D., Zhou, F.Y.: Structure design and kinematics analysis of mew inspection robot (in Chinese). Coal Mine mach. 6, 45–46 (2005)Google Scholar
- 7.Huq, R., Lacheray, H., Fulford, C., et a1.: QBOT: an educational mobile robot controlled in MATLAB Simulink environment. In: Proceedings of Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering. St. John’S, NL, Canada (2009)Google Scholar