Research and Design of Power Companies Unified Communications System
- 1.3k Downloads
The unified communications system have a great advantage in coordination office and information management. The system can combine different communications networks and share information through a variety of protocols. This paper briefly described the development and composition of unified communications system, studied its typical applications in electronic power company, designed its overall structure and introduced each layer of the system. Through the descriptions, explained the unified communications system can improve the management efficiency.
KeywordsUnified communications system Electronic power company Overall structure Platform architecture
The work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (no.61100066).
- 1.Pang, M, Huang, L.: Design and implementation of the same messaging system, 9–15 (2013)Google Scholar
- 2.Wang, J.: Research and Policy Analysis of Chinese Unified Communications. BUPT, Beijing (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.Jia, C., Zhao, Y., Cheng, Y.: Research and design of the unified communications platform of Zhejiang university. Exp. Technol. Manage 09, TN915 (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Saint-Andre, P.: Extensible messaging and presence protocol (XMPP) core. RFC 3920 (2004)Google Scholar
- 6.Deng, P., Zhang, J.W., Rong, X.H., Chen, F.: A model of large-scale device collaboration system based on PI calculus for green communication. Telecommun. Syst. 8(52), 1313–1326 (2013)Google Scholar
- 8.Rong, X.H., Deng, P., Chen, F.: A large-scale device collaboration resource selection method with multi-QoS constraint supported. Adv. Mater. Res. 143, 894–898 (2011)Google Scholar
- 9.Rong, X.H., Chen, F., Deng, P., Ma, S.L.: A large-scale device collaboration mechanism. J. Comput. Res. Dev. 9, 1589–1596 (2011)Google Scholar
- 10.Chen, F., Rong, X.H., Deng, P., Ma, S.L.: A survey of device collaboration technology and system software. Acta Electronica Sinica 39, 440–447 (2011)Google Scholar