Analysis of the Criteria Used by Organizations in Supplier Selection
In order to analyse the criteria used by organizations in their selection of suppliers and to compare them with those provided by the literature, a survey has been designed with which a field study has been carried out. The article shows some the most relevant conclusions of the field study, after a statistical analysis (descriptive and principal components) of the responses. In this work the methodology used for the creation of the survey is also detailed.
KeywordsSupplier selection Supplier survey criteria
- Bernardo M (2009) Integració de sistemes estandarditzats de gestió: anàlisi empírica. Girona: Universitat de Girona. http://hdl.handle.net/10803/7962
- Cervera D, Coves AM (2009) Analyze and designing of allocation models in multi-supplier environments, based on MILP industrial engineering: a way for a sustainable development. Book if full papers. In: 3rd international conference on industrial engineering and industrial management. ISBN 978-84-7653-388-8Google Scholar
- Dickson GW (1966) An analysis of vendor selection systems and decisions. J Purchasing 2:5–17Google Scholar
- Mendoça E (2008) Uncertainty, integration and supply flexibility. Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona http://hdl.handle.net/10803/7386
- Moliné JI, Coves AM, (2013) Supplier evaluation and selection: a review from literature from 2007. Managing complexity: challenges for industrial engineering and operations management. Series: lecture notes in management and industrial engineering vol 2 (ebook). ISBN 978-3-319-04704-1Google Scholar