Information Package Development of Alternative Primary Foods on 3D E-book Media
The empowerment of information resources with more innovative technique is absolutely necessary by a library in the digital age now a days, and 3D e-book information package is one way that can be done, as in this research. The alternative primary food theme is taken since it is one of the national priority programs that have been declared by the government of the Republic of Indonesia. Alternative primary food in this study focused on rhizomes, such as cassava, sweet potatoes, and canna. The method used in this study is information repackaging through stages such as information gathering, analysis and synthesis makimg, design templates packaging, and information packaging in printed and electronic media (3-dimensional e-book). The result and benefit of this research is the creation of attractive, innovative, and appealing information packaging that can be used as a guide for the public insight knowledge about the importance of primary food sources other than rice which have high potential to be developed.
KeywordsInformation Package Library Alternative Primary Food 3D e-book
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Tapscott, D.: Grown Up Digital: How the Net Generation is Changing Your World. McGraw-Hill, United States (2009)Google Scholar
- 2.Safitri, D.: University Library Welcomes the Millennial Generation, http://edukasi.kompasiana.com/2010/03/09/perpustakaan-perguran-tinggi-menyambut-asa-generasi-millenial-90116.html (acessed on June 3, 2014)
- 3.Saracevic, T., Woods, J.A.: Consolidation of Information: A Handbook on Evaluation, Restructuring, and Repackaging of Scientific and Technical Information. General Information programme and UNISIST of UNESCO, Paris (1981)Google Scholar
- 4.Bunch, A.: The basics of information work. Bingley, London (1984)Google Scholar
- 5.Djaafar, T.F., Sarjiman, Pustika, A.B.: Development Of Arrow root Cultivation And Processing Technology To Support Food Security. Jurnal Litbang Pertanian 29(1), 25–26 (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Prasetyadi, A., Ari Nugroho, D.W.: Information Repackaging of Renewable Energy Technologies on E-book 3D. In: The 6 Indonesian Digital Libraries Conference, pp. 64–65. Perpusnas Republik Indonesia, Malang (2013)Google Scholar
- 7.Perdananugraha, G.M.: Analysis and Development of Food and Health Information Package Through the Utilization of Information Technology and Multimedia. INKOM 3(1-2) (2009)Google Scholar