Data Intellection for Wiser Online Sales the Optosa Approach
This article presents the basic concepts of Optosa, a visual analytics solution for the optimization of online sales, designed to support manufactures in all phases of the online sales process from the product specification to the price fixing and more. Optosa combines a data processing module that builds and constantly updates operational knowledge related to sales positioning with a decision assistant that uses relevant aspects of the knowledge for helping the tasks of the different teams along the integrated chain of the sales. After reviewing the challenges of the approach, we discuss the first significant experiments with Optosa on some formalized use-cases.
KeywordsVisual Data Mining Knowledge-based Support Integrated chain
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Sistrix, http://www.sistrix.com
- 2.Wiseseosuite, http://www.wiseseo.de
- 3.Channel Advisor, http://www.channeladvisor.com
- 4.Heer, J., Agrawala, M.: Design considerations for collaborative visual analytics. Information Visualization 7(1) (2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Kotsiantis, S.B.: Decision trees: a recent overview. A. I. Review 39(4) (2013)Google Scholar
- 6.Kruskal, J.B., Wish, M.: Multidimensional Scaling. Sage Publications (1978)Google Scholar