Generalized Loop Modules for Affine Kac–Moody Algebras
We construct new families of irreducible modules for any affine Kac–Moody algebra by considering the parabolic induction from irreducible modules over the Heisenberg subalgebra with a nonzero central charge.
Key wordsKac–Moody algebra Loop module Parabolic induction Heisenberg subalgebra
Mathematics Subject Classification (2010):17B67.
The first author was supported in part by the CNPq grant (301320/2013-6) and by the Fapesp grant (2014/09310-5). The second author was supported by the CNPq grant (309742/2013-7).
- [BBF]V. Bekkert, G. Benkart, V. Futorny, Weyl algebra modules, Kac-Moody Lie algebras and related topics, 17–42, Contemp. Math., 343, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, 2004.Google Scholar
- [Ch]V. Chari, Integrable representations of affine Lie algebras, Invent. Math. 85 (1986), no.2, 317–335.Google Scholar
- [DG]I. Dimitrov, D. Grantcharov, Classification of simple weight modules over affine Lie algebras, arXiv:0910.0688v1.Google Scholar
- [F1]V. Futorny, Representations of affine Lie algebras, Queen’s Papers in Pure and Applied Math., v. 106 (1997), Kingston, Ont., Canada.Google Scholar
- [F3]V. Futorny, The parabolic subsets of root systems and corresponding representations of affine Lie algebras, Contemporary Math., 131 (1992), part 2, 45–52.Google Scholar
- [F4]V. Futorny, Imaginary Verma modules for affine Lie algebras, Canad. Math. Bull., v. 37(2), 1994, 213–218.Google Scholar
- [FGM]V. Futorny, D. Grantcharov, V. Mazorchuk, Representations of Weyl algebras, Proceedings of AMS, to appear.Google Scholar
- [FK]V. Futorny and I. Kashuba, Induced modules for Kac-Moody Lie algebras, SIGMA - Symmetry, Integrability and Geometry: Methods and Applications 5 (2009), Paper 026.Google Scholar
- [FS]V. Futorny and H. Saifi, Modules of Verma type and new irreducible representations for Affine Lie Algebras, CMS Conference Proceedings, v.14 (1993), 185–191.Google Scholar
- [JK]H. Jakobsen and V. Kac, A new class of unitarizable highest weight representations of infinite dimensional Lie algebras, Lecture Notes in Physics 226 (1985), Springer-Verlag, 1–20.Google Scholar