Motion Equation of Linkages with Changeable Close Loop
It is know that the dynamical analysis of a linkage is usually carried out by Lagrange-Euler equation in the theory of mechanic and mechanism. This method is allowed to take into account effects connected with the inertia, Coriolis, centrifugal and gravitational forces. All of listed factors are especially important due to the intensive working conditions of the most of modern machinery. Due to the wide functionality of linkages and their reliability and durability, they are widely used. However, the complex scheme of a multi-lever linkage makes accurate solution of dynamical problem difficult. Using the homogeneous transformation in Denavita-Hartenberg notation leads to the compact matrix form of the dynamical model. The algorithm and programs for the studied linkage are based on the proposed model. An actuator of a lifting machine is used as illustrative example.
KeywordsLinkages Dynamics Lagrange-Euler equation Denavita-Hartenberg matrix transformations
- 1.Dzholdasbekov Y (2001) A theory of mechanisms of high grades. Gylym, Almaty, p 427Google Scholar
- 2.Kolovsky MZ, Evgrafov AN, Semenov YA, Slousch AV (2000) Advanced theory of mechanisms and machines. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, p 394 Google Scholar
- 3.Zhursenbaev BI, Sarbasov TA (2010) Innovation patent “Jack scaffold” № 22439, issued by the committee on intellectual property rights, ministry of justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan as of 25 Feb 2010Google Scholar
- 4.Gebel ES, Zhursenbaev BI, Solomin VY (2012) Numerical simulation of the lifting mechanism. Proceedings of 9th international conference on mathematical problems in engineering, aerospace and sciences: ICNPAA 2012, Vienna, Austria. pp 408–415Google Scholar
- 5.Gebel ES, Khomchenko VG (2013) Design linkage precise positioning: monograph, Publishing house OSTU, Omsk, p 138Google Scholar