Mathematical Modelling and Simulation for Beaded Pad Automatic Weaving Trajectory
Beaded pads utilized as cooling mat and handicraft are popular. Nowadays, all the beaded pads are hand-woven. This paper proposes a beaded pad automatic weaving method to solve the hand-woven problems of inefficiency, poor consistency and higher cost. The single-line direct-threading automatic weaving method is proposed on the basis of the investigation of the hand-woven process. Further, the beaded pad automatic weaving trajectory mathematical modelling and simulation for the proposed single-line direct-threading weaving method is presented.
KeywordsBeaded pad Motion trajectory Upward-string Downward-string
The authors wish to thank Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 51275092) for funding the researches.
- 1.Hirai Y (2008) Woven bead fabric and weaving method. Japan patent, JP2008007866AGoogle Scholar
- 2.D`Estais M, Cairon O (2004) Bead-weaving system. U.S. patent, US20040069363A1Google Scholar
- 3.Ogura H (1996) Bead-weaving machine with curved needle. Japan patent, JPH0860490AGoogle Scholar
- 4.Zhu T (2001) Bead-braided product and its braiding method. China patent, CN1309032AGoogle Scholar
- 5.Zhu T (2001) Device for weaving beads with holes. China patent, CN2458173YGoogle Scholar
- 6.Zhu T (2003) Eye-hole pearl stuff and weaving method. China patent, CN1412011AGoogle Scholar
- 7.Gao J (2008) Plane bead weaving handicraft. China patent, CN201172353YGoogle Scholar
- 8.Prussing C (2004) Beading with right angle weave. Interweave Press, UKGoogle Scholar
- 11.Yao L et al (2011) Method for describing upward-string and downward-string weaving movement rule of bead cool cushion. China patent, CN102206893AGoogle Scholar
- 12.Yao L et al (2012) Single-line direct-threading weaving method of bead stringed cooling mat. China patent, CN102587029AGoogle Scholar