The Research on Virtual Assembly Technology and Its Application Based on Force Feedback
In the development process of virtual assembly system, general requirements for the design of the system is as good as possible "immersion", in addition to give users’ the good visual feeling, should be as much as possible to increase the other senses, such as touch. Therefore, the research of the force/tactile feedback becomes particularly important. Based on the feedback analysis of the working principle of the device of PHANTOM Omni force, combine VC++ with OSG, realized the pickup of virtual objects and interactive mobile, and according to the typical mechanical equipment, developed the interactive virtual assembly system based on force feedback. Repair personnel to produce the most direct experience with real operation experience of mechanical products and repair scene can improve the repair personnel repair quality and efficiency, reduce the cost of training.
KeywordsOSG(Open Scene Graph) Virtual reality Virtual assembly Force feedback
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Dingfang, C., Yabo, L.: A virtual design of, 2nd edn., p. 28. Mechanical Industry Press (2007)Google Scholar
- 2.Wentao, M.: The virtual assembly of human-computer interaction research of force feedback device based on, p. 6. Dalian Maritime University (2011)Google Scholar
- 3.Taixiong, Z., Yulin, H.: Computer engineering and applications. Virtual Assembly Based on Haptic Feedback and Motion Constrain (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Fengxin, Y., Dinghua, Z., Qi, N.Z.: The virtual clay modeling system with force feedback. China Mechanical Engineering (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Peng, X., Gengdai, L., Mingliang, X.: OpenSceneGraph 3D rendering engine programming guide. Tsinghua University press, Beijing (March 2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Pingjun, X., Yingxue, Y.: Summary and Analysis on the study of virtual assembly (I). Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology 40(5) (2008)Google Scholar
- 7.Yuqing, F.: The Boeing 787 aircraft assembly line and the characteristics of. aeronautical manufacturing technology (Z2) (2011)Google Scholar
- 8.Peng, H., Lixin, Z., Biqi, Y., Guoyun, Y.: A satellite manufacturing technology of virtual assembly technology research and application of, airlines (twenty-second) (2011)Google Scholar
- 9.Tao, P., Shiqi, L., Junfeng, W., Late, X.: Enhanced Sinica. Virtual Assembly Interactive Technology Computer Aided Design & Computer Graphics Based on 2009 (third)Google Scholar
- 10.Peng, X., Gengdai, L.: OpenSceneGraph 3D graphics rendering engine programming guide. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (February 2010) edited by X. MingliangGoogle Scholar
- 11.Long, G., Tong, T., Collar, Z.R., Wei, Z.: Design of 3D virtual sound osgAL and implementation of. Based on Micro Computer Information Magazine (2009) (fourth)Google Scholar