A Design and Realization of Digital Signature of E-government Management Website Group Based on Elgamal Cipher System
E-government system is complicated system which involves technology and management problems. The technology problem includes many aspects, such as physical layer, network layer, system layer and application layer. Because of different properties different safety precautions are used, such as firewall technology in network layer and antivirus s techniques in system layer. In order to solve the information safety problem in application level this paper design and realize a digital signature of e-government management website group scheme based on Elgamal cipher system by digital signature technology to make sure the privacy, integrity and non-repudiation in e-government information.
KeywordsDigital Signature e-government Elgamal Cipher System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Weike, M.: E-commerce and network notary. Information-Gathering Magazine 9, 113–115 (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Han, K., Zhang, E., Kim, J., et al.: A Secure Testament Revealing protocol. In: SCIS (2003)Google Scholar
- 3.Tou, W.: About the preservation of electronic evidence notary. China Notary 10, 63–69 (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Choi, C.-J., Kim, Z., Kim, K.: Schnorr Signature Scheme with Restrieted Signing Capability and Its Applieation. In: Computer Seeurity Symposium (2003)Google Scholar
- 7.Jiang, L., Zhen, Y.: Notarization in electronic contract risk control application. Journal of Chongqing College of Post and Telecom (Social Science Edition) 60(2), 73–75 (2004)Google Scholar
- 8.Yuanmin, Z., Zhibin, Y.: On the notarized electronic contract value. Journal of Beijing Institute of Technology (2), 16–20 (2002)Google Scholar
- 9.Chu, Z.: Network notarized the importance of the development of e-commerce. Electronic Commerce 7, 64–65 (2001)Google Scholar