Research on Fault Tolerance for Ship-Borne Command and Control System
Reliability is a critical feature of the ship-borne command and control system (SCCS), and fault tolerance is an important consideration to design the high reliability system. For the reason of the fact that fault tolerance is not supported entirely by its own structure of the SCCS currently, in this paper we study the topic of fault tolerance and establish the fault-tolerant model for the system. We also analyze some key technology of fault tolerance by comparison and present a distributed dynamic reconfiguration mechanism for the common faults of the SCCS, providing the entire support for the structure of the SCCS, improving the fault tolerance capability, and providing the alternative solution for the reliability design of the SCCS.
Keywordsship-borne software fault fault tolerance
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Nie, K.-P.: Research on data recorder information acquisition system of ship navigation. Ship & Ocean Engineering (5), 49–51 (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Li, P., Liu, S.-F., Zhang, J.-X.: A Distributed Command and Control Simulation System Framework Based on Design Pattern. Journal of Jilin University: Science Edition 4(3), 483–488 (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Corradi, A., Foschini, L., Povedano-Molina, J., et al.: DDS-enabled Cloud management support for fast task offloading. In: 2012 IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications (ISCC), pp. 67–74 (2012)Google Scholar
- 4.Wang, M.: Research on Fault-tolerant Mechanism for SSI Cluster. National University of Defense Technology, Changsha (2005)Google Scholar
- 6.Hu, H.-P., Jin, S.-R., Wang, W.: The Selection of High Availability Scheme for Distributed System. Systems Engineering and Electronics 22(3), 65 (2000)Google Scholar
- 7.Yang, F., Chang, G.-C., Duan, T., et al.: Coordinat ion of Decision Making in Distributed Command and Control System. Systems Engineering-Theory & Practice (11), 128–133 (2004)Google Scholar
- 8.Deng, X.-B.: Cluster-based Parallel Virtual Machine Research and Implementation of Fault Tolerance. Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan (2002)Google Scholar
- 9.Avizienis, A.: Design of fault-tolerant computers. In: Proceedings of AFIPS Conference, vol. 31, pp. 733–743 (1967)Google Scholar
- 10.Ma, C., He, Y.-X.: Approach for Visualization and Formalization of WebService Composition. In: International Conference on Web Information Systems and Mining, WISM 2009, pp. 342–346 (2009)Google Scholar
- 11.Wu, J., Zhao, W., Zhang, L.: Research on performance of centralized label publication/subscription mechanism in low speed wireless network. In: 2010 IEEE Asia-Pacific Services Computing Conference (APSCC), pp. 245–249. IEEE (2010)Google Scholar
- 12.Shen, B., Wu, X.-Z., Cheng, Y.-G.: Realization of Network Time Synchronization System Base on Ntp. Microcomputer Information (24), 47–49 (2008)Google Scholar