Demonstrative Implications of a New Logical Aggregation Paradigm on a Classical Fuzzy Evaluation Model of «Green» Buildings
This paper demonstrates the application possibilities of the generalised model for Logical Aggregation (LA) in performance and quality evaluation of Green buildings through establishing a linear order of them by a (scalar) general aggregated quality parameter and sorting them into categories. An existing classical fuzzy model is experimentally modified in order to demonstrate the advanced capabilities of adequate articulation of the partial demands for quality via the new generalised model for logical aggregation.
KeywordsLogical Aggregation Quality management Green buildings
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Sun, J., Wu, Y., Hao, Y., Dai, Z.: Fuzzy Comprehensive Evaluation Model and Influence Factors Analysis on Comprehensive Performance of Green Buildings. In: ICEBO 2006, Shenzhen, vol. VIII-4-2. China Renewable Energy Resources and a Greener Future (2006)Google Scholar
- 3.Radojević, D.: Logical Aggregation Based on Interpolative Realization of Boolean Algebra. In: Eusflat Conf., vol. (1), pp. 119–126 (2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Radojevic, D.: Fuzzy Set Theory in Boolean Frame. Int. J. of Computers, Communications & Control III (2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Radojevic, D.: New [0,1]-valued logic: A natural generalization of Boolean logic. Yugoslav Journal of Operational Research - YUJOR 10(2) (2000)Google Scholar
- 6.Radojevic, D.: Logical Aggregation Based on Interpolative Boolean Algebra. Mathware & Soft Computing 15 (2008)Google Scholar
- 7.Radojević, D.: Interpolative relations and interpolative preference structures. Yugo-slav Journal of Operational Research – YUJOR 15(2) (2005)Google Scholar