A Framework for Analysing the Security of Chrome Extensions
KeywordsRemote Server Security Vulnerability Static Analysis Tool Extension Core Extension Security
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Barth, A., Felt, A.P., Saxena, P., Boodman, A.: Protecting Browsers from Extension Vulnerabilities. In: Proceedings of the 17th Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (2010)Google Scholar
- 2.Carlini, N., Felt, A.P., Wagner, D.: An evaluation of the google chrome extension security architecture. In: Proceedings of the 21st USENIX Conference on Security (2012)Google Scholar
- 3.Liu, L., Zhang, X., Yan, G., Chen, S.: Chrome Extensions: Threat Analysis and Countermeasures. In: Proceedings of the 19th Annual Network & Distributed System Security Symposium (2012)Google Scholar
- 4.Bandhakavi, S., King, S.T., Madhusudan, P., Winslett, M.: VEX: Vetting Browser Extensions For Security Vulnerabilities. In: Proceedings of the 19th USENIX Security Symposium (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Chrome Extension Developer Guide, http://developer.chrome.com/extensions