A Preliminary Study of Relation Induction between HTML Tag Set and User Experience
This paper addresses a preliminary study for relation identification between the HTML tag set and user experience. Today’s Web technologies such as “HTML5” and “Ajax” enable content providers to design rich Web pages, sometimes complicated and not ease-of-use. On the other hand, “user experience” is getting more and more significant as everyone from young to elder people uses the Web. The design principle seems not to be established from “user experience” viewpoints, because it includes user practical activities. Therefore our approach is to collect user operations and user impressions as to the target Web pages, then induce relation between user impression and such collected data by mining technologies. This paper reports a preliminary experimental results towards such systematic analysis.
KeywordsWeb interface user experience relation induction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Granic, A., Mitrovic, I., Marangunic, N.: Usability evaluation of web portals. In: 30th International Conference on Information Technology Interfaces(ITI 2008), pp. 427–432 (2008)Google Scholar
- 2.Islam, M.N.: Towards Designing Users’ Intuitive Web Interface. In: Sixth International Conference on Complex, Intelligent and Software Intensive Systems (CISIS), pp. 513–518 (2012)Google Scholar
- 3.Jianquan, L., Hanxiong, C., Furuse, K., Ohbo, N.: Using an interactive interface to support Web search for improving user experience. In: First International Conference on the Applications of Digital Information and Web Technologies(ICADIWT 2008), pp. 210–215 (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Hussin, S.N., Mohd Lokman, A.: Kansei website interface design: Practicality and accuracy of Kansei Web Design Guideline. In: International Conference on User Science and Engineering (i-USEr), pp. 30–35 (2011)Google Scholar
- 5.Hirate, Y., Yamana, H.: Generalized Sequential Pattern Mining with Item Intervals Academy Publisher. Journal of Computers(JCP) 1(3), 51–60 (2006)Google Scholar