Integration of Image and ID-POS in ISZOT for Behavior Analysis of Shoppers
Recently the tendency of security oneself is growing because of increasing crimes. So a number of security cameras and the place setting the cameras are increasing, but those cameras are not used effectively. They are usually used for arrest a criminal after crime happens. The research analyzing behavior of shoppers by using a security camera have been studied. There are some methods, using the behavior of part of body, using the trajectories. In this paper, use the trajectories and analyze behavior of shoppers and introduce a method of calculate similarities and clustering them.
KeywordsShopper's trajectory Zone Point of sales POS2ZT
We would like to thank Keitaro YONEDA from CO-OP Sapporo and Takayuki TANAKA from Hokkaido University for their cooperation of experiment data and valuable discussion.
- 1.Mohammed N, Fung B, Debbabi M (2009) Walking in the crowd: anonymizing trajectory data for pattern analysis. In: Proceedings of the 18th ACM conference on information and knowledge management, pp 1441–1444Google Scholar
- 2.Levi K, Weiss Y (2004) Learning object detection from a small number of examples: the importance of good features. In: Proceedings of the 2004 IEEE Computer Society conference on computer vision and pattern recognition. CVPR 2004, vol 2, p II–53Google Scholar
- 3.Dalal N, Triggs B (2005) Histograms of oriented gradients for human detection. In: IEEE Computer Society conference on computer vision and pattern recognition. CVPR 2005, vol 1, pp 886–893Google Scholar
- 4.Mitsui N, Fujiyoshi H (2009) Object detection by joint features based on two-stage boosting. In: IEEE 12th international conference on computer vision workshops (ICCV Workshops), pp 1169–1176Google Scholar
- 6.Bertsekas D (1995) Dynamic programming and optimal control, vol 1. Athena Scientific, Belmont Google Scholar