Fluid Survival Tool: A Model Checker for Hybrid Petri Nets
Recently, algorithms for model checking Stochastic Time Logic (STL) on Hybrid Petri nets with a single general one-shot transition (HPNG) have been introduced. This paper presents a tool for model checking HPNG models against STL formulas. A graphical user interface (GUI) not only helps to demonstrate and validate existing algorithms, it also eases use. From the output of the model checker, 2D and 3D plots can be generated. The extendable object-oriented tool has been developed using the Model-View-Controller and Facade patterns, Doxygen for documentation and Qt for GUI development written in C++.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Apache Software Foundation: Subversion (2000), http://subversion.apache.org/
- 3.Digia: Qt and Qt Creator (2009), http://qt-project.org/
- 4.FST Projectpage (2013), https://code.google.com/p/fluid-survival-tool/
- 6.Ghasemieh, H., Remke, A., Haverkort, B.R.: Survivability evaluation of fluid critical infrastructure using hybrid Petri nets. In: 19th IEEE Int’l. Symposium PRDC (2013)Google Scholar
- 7.Gribaudo, M., Remke, A.: Hybrid Petri nets with general one-shot transitions: model evolution. Technical report, University of Twente (2012), http://184.108.40.206/~anne/pub/tecrep.pdf
- 8.van Heesch, D.: Doxygen (2001), http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/
- 9.Postema, B.F.: Fluid Survival Tool: A model checker for Hybrid Petri nets. MSc thesis, Department of Computer Science, University of Twente (2013)Google Scholar