Packaging Logistics. A Case Study in Dairy Sector
No many companies give importance to the impact of packaging design for achieving logistic efficiency and sustainability in the supply chain. This paper sets out to illustrate how the adoption of “Packaging Logistics” approach makes it possible to obtain competitive advantages throughout the supply chain. To illustrate this statement, in this paper, not only the conceptual field of this concept is developed, but also its application, analysing a case study in dairy sector.
KeywordsPackaging Logistics Supply chain Strategy
- 6.Christopher M (2005) Logistics and supply chain management: strategies for reducing cost and improving service, 3ª edn. Financial Times, LondonGoogle Scholar
- 10.Mejías-Sacaluga A, García-Arca J, Prado-Prado JC, Fernández-González AF (2011) A model for the corporate social responsibility adoption in the supply chain management. Dir Organ 45:20–31Google Scholar
- 11.Prado-Prado JC (2000) El proceso de mejora continua en la empresa. Pirámide, MadridGoogle Scholar
- 12.Saghir M (2002) Packaging logistics evaluation in the Swedish supply chain. Lund University, LundGoogle Scholar
- 13.Yin RK (2002) Applications of case study research. Sage, Thousand OaksGoogle Scholar