Part of the Springer Theses book series (Springer Theses)
- 654 Downloads
The SM describes very accurately the experimental data we have so far, however, chances are high that signs of new physics will appear soon at the LHC.
KeywordsGraviton Production Graviton Particle Parton Shower Description Massless Graviton Matrix Element Approach
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.V. Hirschi, R. Frederix, S. Frixione, M. Vittoria Garzelli, F. Maltoni, R. Pittau, Automation of one-loop QCD computations. J. High Energy Phys. 2011(5), 64 (2011, 1103.0621)Google Scholar
- 2.R. Frederix, S. Frixione, F. Maltoni, T. Stelzer, Automation of next-to-leading order computations in QCD: the FKS subtraction. J. High Energy Phys. 2009(10), 003–003 (2009, 0908.4272)Google Scholar
- 3.G. Ossola, C.G. Papadopoulos, R. Pittau, CutTools : a program implementing the OPP reduction method to compute one-loop amplitudes. J. High Energy Phys. 2008(03), 042–042 (2008, 0711.3596)Google Scholar
- 4.S. Frixione, B.R. Webber, Matching NLO QCD computations and parton shower simulations. J. High Energy Phys. 2002(06), pp. 029–029 (2002, hep-ph/0204244)Google Scholar
- 5.P. Nason, A new method for combining NLO QCD with shower Monte Carlo algorithms. J. High Energy Phys. 2004(11), pp. 040–040 (2004, hep-ph/0409146)Google Scholar
- 6.S. Alioli, P. Nason, C. Oleari, E. Re, A general framework for implementing NLO calculations in shower Monte Carlo programs: the POWHEG BOX. J. High Energy Phys. 2010(06), 043 (2010, 1002.2581)Google Scholar
- 7.S. Frixione, F. Stoeckli, P. Torrielli, B.R. Webber, C.D. White, The MC@NLO 4.0 event 197 generator, CVENDISH-HEP-10-12, CERN-TH-2012-216, IPPP-10-62, DCPT-10-124, p. 36 (2010, 1010.0819)Google Scholar
- 8.P. Torrielli, S. Frixione, Matching NLO QCD computations with PYTHIA using MC@NLO. J. High Energy Phys. 2010(4), p. 16 (2010, 1002.4293)Google Scholar
- 9.S. Frixione, F. Stoeckli, P. Torrielli, B.R. Webber, NLO QCD corrections in Herwig++ with MC@NLO. J. High Energy Phys. 2011(01), 053 (2011, 1010.0568)Google Scholar
© Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2014