Output Target Control and Uncertain Infinite-Dimensional Systems
The paper considers two output target control problems for an uncertain linear infinite-dimensional system with bounded input and output operators. Uncertainty in the system description is modelled by an unknown bounded perturbation of the system operator. We present an approach to computing estimates for the deviation of the terminal output of the perturbed system from the terminal output of the unperturbed system. This approach involves differential Liapunov equations and a concept of the so-called composite semigroup.
KeywordsReal Hilbert Space Output Operator Semi Group Terminal Output Differential Riccati Equation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Emirsajlow, Z.: A feedback for an infinite-dimensional linear-quadratic control problem with a fixed terminal state. IMA J. Mathematical Control and Information, Vol. 6, 1989.Google Scholar
- Emirsajlow, Z.: Feedback control in LQCP with a terminal inequality constraint. J. Optimization Theory and Applications, Vol. 62, No. 3, 1989.Google Scholar
- Emirsajlow, Z.: Terminal target control and uncertain systems. Proceedings of the 3rd European Control Conference ECC 95, September 5–8, 1995, Roma, Italy, Vol. 3, Part one.Google Scholar
- Emirsajlow, Z.; Pritchard, A.J.; Townley, S.: On structured perturbations for two classes of linear infinite-dimensional systems. Dynamics and Control, Vol. 6, 1996.Google Scholar
- Kato, T.: Perturbation Theory of Linear Operators. Springer-Verlag, Berlin 1966.Google Scholar
- Nagel, R. (Ed.): One-Parameter Semigroup of Positive Operators. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1986.Google Scholar
- Weiss, G.: Regular linear systems with feedback. Mathematics of Control, Signals and Systems, Vol 7, 1994.Google Scholar