On Series Expansions of Hyperholomorphic Bq Functions
In the previous article 11, B q spaces of hyperholomorphic functions were studied and it was shown that these spaces form a scale of subspaces, all included in the hyperholomorphic Bloch space. Here, we study the problem if these inclusions within the scale and with respect to the Bloch space are strict. Main tool is the characterization of B q functions by the coefficients of certain series expansions.
KeywordsQuaternionic Analysis Bq-spaces
Mathematics Subject Classification (2000)Primary 30G35 Secondary 46E15
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. Aulaskari and P. Lappan: Criteria for an analytic function to be Bloch and a harmonic or meromorphic function to be normal, Complex Analysis and its Applications (eds Y. Chung-Chun et al.), Pitman Research Notes in Mathematics 305, Longman (1994), 136–146.Google Scholar
- F. Brackx, J.S.R. Chisholm and V. Soucek (eds.): Clifford analysis and its applications. Proceedings of the NATO advanced research workshop, Prague, Czech Republic, October 30—November 3, 2000. NATO Science Series II: Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. 25. Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic Publishers. (2001).Google Scholar
- F. Brackx, R. Delanghe and F. Sommen: Clifford Analysis,Pitman Research Notes in Math., Boston, London, Melbourne, 1982.Google Scholar
- K. Gürlebeck and A. El-Sayed Ahmed. Integral norms for hyperholomorphic Bloch- functions in the unit ball of R 3, to appear in: Progress in Analysis,Proceedings of the 3rd International ISAAC Congress, Volume I, Editors H. Begehr, R. Gilbert, M.W. Wong, World Scientific, New Jersey, London, Singapore, Hong Kong, 2003Google Scholar
- K. Gürlebeck and A. El-Sayed Ahmed. On B q spaces of hyperholomorphic functions and the Bloch space in R 3, to appear in the proceedings of the 9th ICFI DCAA held in Hanoi, 2001 (Kluwer Academic Publishers).Google Scholar
- Gürlebeck, K. and W. Sprößig: Quaternionic and Clifford calculus for Engineers and Physicists, John Wiley &. Sons, Chichester, 1997.Google Scholar
- V.V. Kravchenko and M.V. Shapiro: Integral representations for spatial models of mathematical physics, Pitman Research Notes in Mathematics Series 351 Harlow: Longman, 1996.Google Scholar
- J. Ryan and W. Sprößig (eds.): Clifford algebras and their applications in mathematical physics. Papers of the 5th international conference, Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo, Mexico, June 27—July 4, 1999. Volume 2: Clifford analysis. Progress in Physics 19. Boston, MA: Birkhäuser. (2000).Google Scholar
- J. Xiao: Holomorphic Q classes,Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Berlin, Springer, 2001.Google Scholar
- R. Zhao: A general family of function spaces, Annales Academiae Scientiarum Fennicae. Series A I. Mathematica. Dissertationes. 105. Helsinki: Suomalainen Tiedeakatemia, (1996), 1–56.Google Scholar