Bp,q-Functions and their Harmonic Majorants
The aim of this work is to characterize hyperholomorphic B p,q -functions in terms of harmonic majorants. In addition we point out how some important relations between B p,q , Bloch and Q p -spaces can be expressed in terms of their corresponding harmonic majorants.
KeywordsHyperholomorphic Bp,q-functions harmonic majorants
Mathematics Subject Classification (2000)Primary 30G35 Secondary 31B05
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. El-Sayed Ahmed, K. Gürlebeck, L.F. Resendis, L.M. Tovar, Characterizations for B p,q spaces by Bloch spaces in Clifford analysis, preprint Bauhaus Univ. Weimar, Germany 2002.Google Scholar
- R. Aulaskari and P. Lappan, Criteria for an analytic function in the Bloch space and harmonic or meromorphic function to be normal, Complex analysis and its application, Pitman Research Notes in Math. 305, Longman Scientific of Technical, Harlow, (1994), 136–146.Google Scholar
- R. Aulaskari, L.F. Resendis, L.M. Tovar, Qp-spaces and Harmonic majorants, to appear in Complex Variables. Google Scholar
- S. Axler, P. Bourlau, W. Raney, Harmonic Function Theory, Grad. Text in Math., Vol. 137, Springer Verlag, 2001.Google Scholar
- K. Gürlebeck and A. El-Sayed Ahmed, Integral norms for hyperholomorphic Bloch-functions in the unit ball of R3, in: Progress in Analysis, Proceedings of the 3rd International ISAAC Congress, Volume I, Editors H. Begehr, R. Gilbert, M.W. Wong, World Scientific, New Jersey, London, Singapore, Hong Kong, 2003Google Scholar
- K. Gürlebeck and A. El-Sayed Ahmed, On B q spaces of hyperholomorphic functions and the Bloch space in R3, in: Finite or Infinite Dimensional Complex Analysis and Applications, Le Hung Son (Ed.), W. Tutschke (Ed.), C.-C. Yang (Ed.), Advances in Complex Analysis and its Applications — 2, Kluwer Boston, 2003Google Scholar
- L. F. Reséndis and L. M. Tovar, Besov-type Characterizations for Quaternionic Bloch Functions, in: Finite or Infinite Dimensional Complex Analysis and Applications, Le Hung Son (Ed.), W. Tutschke (Ed.), C.-C. Yang (Ed.), Advances in complex analysis and its applications — 2, Kluwer Boston, 2003Google Scholar